From WhyAskWhy.org Wiki
Revision as of 15:42, 8 July 2012 by Deoren (Cleaned up content (formatting mostly) and included link at the top of page for subpages.)
Various resources in no particular order (I'll eventually organize them)
- Richard Gruet's Python page - Python Quick Reference, modules, etc.
- When Pythons Attack, Common Mistakes of Python Programmers
- pysqlite's documentation
- The pysqlite wiki
- Donn Lee's Python Cookbook
- Python Module of the Week - tour of the Python standard library through short examples.
- PEP 8 - Style Guide for Python Code, Official Python Style Guide
- Code Like a Pythonista: Idiomatic Python
- Python Coding Guidelines
- Python Coding Style & Standards
- Free, Open Source book/ebook
IDEs and Compilers
The descriptions are borrowed from the tool websites
- pyscripter is a free and open-source Python Integrated Development Environment (IDE) created with the ambition to become competitive in functionality with commercial Windows-based IDEs available for other languages.